Subject: AW: Kiri
From: "Barreto-Gomez Leonardo" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Kliimaministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2025 15:23:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. Kuningas,

Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Leonardo

Dipl. Ing. Dr. Leonardo Barreto

Leiter Center EU & International

Head of Center EU & International Affairs

Österreichische Energieagentur

Austrian Energy Agency

—

Mariahilfer Straße 136 | 1150 Vienna | Austria
T. +43 (0)1 586 15 24-127 | M. +43 (0)664 6180297
 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] |  <http://www.energyagency.at/> 
www.energyagency.at |  <https://twitter.com/at_AEA> 
https://twitter.com/at_AEA

 <https://www.gfse.at/index.php?id=4>

 <https://www.ca-res.eu/>

 <https://www.unsereenergiewelt2040.at/>

***

WARNING: This message and any attached files are confidential and intended 
solely for addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the 
information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee is 
prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact the sender and 
delete the material. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or 
omissions as a result of the transmission.

***

ACHTUNG: Diese Nachricht und allfällige angehängte Dokumente sind 
vertraulich und nur für den/die Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der 
beabsichtigte Adressat sein, ist jede Offenlegung, Weiterleitung oder 
sonstige Verwendung dieser Information nicht gestattet. In diesem Fall 
bitten wir, den Absender zu verständigen und die Information zu vernichten. 
Für Übermittlungsfehler oder sonstige Irrtümer bei Übermittlung besteht 
keine Haftung.

Von: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. August 2025 07:27
An: Barreto-Gomez Leonardo <[email-masked]>; 
Kliimaministeerium <[email-masked]>
Betreff: Kiri

Tere!

Teile on saadetud dokumendihaldussüsteemi Delta kaudu dokument.

Pealkiri: Confirmation

Registreerimise kuupäev: 18.08.2025

Registreerimise number: 1-9/2816-2.

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium
Suur-Ameerika 1
10122 Tallinn
625 6342
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.mkm.ee> http://www.mkm.ee